Saturday, March 8, 2008

I LOVE U MUM....


Mother when I vomit all this, I matured enough and adults in fact to assess affection price a mother honey and sacrifice. Maturity me this from measure me age more mature.

Mother, patience that should mountain high and is taller than all. Redha is unable guilelessness me express and determined and injector commitment spirit to continue life that is full with challenges. Indeed correct mother, what no it since small me see you sturdy in standing let you face haggard and thin then. Tears you often you keep deep inside because what use it. ……because tear not able to give morsel rice to we. You had been servant, factory worker, and with the commitment you, you afford also eventually have own shop although on a small scale. Not really small mother, although you job all probably seen very small person, yet brought me up and send me to school with small occupations that were a who is not small mother, it unable is something me counter although many which even ringgit try me find and me submit to you. Scarcely able shekel me counter with each sacrifice you to me until to the end me life own.
Mother, during this expression me write, me tears rapid flowing to cheek. I being sad, sad because I probably unable sacrifice to you like you sacrifice for me. Let even me job now paltry but could not me imagine how great that tired sad you, sweat you which flows without stop until currently, although age you already rise late. You still do not stop sacrifice for me. Cruel I particle suffixed to the emphatic word in sentence mother, sometimes it have to burden more mind you with me problems. Fair I mother……? Sometimes you not sleep at night think me problems and bow to ALLAH SWT prays for me.
Mother, I probably do not able to play fair to you forever. ALLAH SWT’s test to latterly sufficiently great. Maybe….!!! May be for me it already painful and unbearable, but mother what painful it me test over with life you single-handedly brought me up, no husband beside love and help soften the blow you. Forgive me mother if mistake too pampered and sometimes as despair
with test, whereas you often remind the test ALLAH's sign honey to his people.
Mother, crease you face rise glowing, I want see you happy although all unable you early time feel and brought me up. Me prayer in each pray. Yes ALLAH, forgiveness my mother, mercy my mother like he loving me since small until now. Simplify mother life in me dark day it. Happy me mother's will, accepted his religious worship and bestow heaven to it. Yet in addition mother, I child you eloquent since small. Not I aware single-handedly but mother and all family members state that. Me eloquence sometimes it pique you. Forgive me mother, forgive said i-said and me act which has been past, today and future time….
I LOVE U MOTHER …………..

No comments: