Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sweet Memory

Ok this time I want share one experience very beautiful and unable I forget reach whenever my in life. It’s happens during I still claiming in Technology Bestari College, in semester 3. The memory is holiday in Kapas Island with friends same lecture. That was my first times go on holiday in Kapas Island. Exclude Kapas located in the state Terengganu. It is either famous resort island in the state Terengganu. My holiday during three day couple of nights makes a memory that means a lot as for me. I go as many as 30 people 17 women and 13 men.



At first I depart from the college to the jetty with the bus in special rent by us. Stated jetty is located in Marang Terengganu. Pending boat came took we to be carried my island manage to take picture all friends hereabouts jetty area to make memory. Once over pictorial boat we wait come to collect us. That is my first time boat ride, over the moon. On arrival I reach in the island I and friends stay in small villa named small villa Mak Cik Gemok. I share as many as room 4 people. At first I depart from the college to the jetty with. When reaches we tidy up those goods we bring, but we impatient to throw by the sea shore and bathe sea. Without stalling for time we went to the beach. How peace it environment on the Kapas island. Lost all problems.
On the evening our first day reach on the island first activity cotton we am walking alongshore while see the beauty panorama exclude. After being tired walk we play beach volleyball. Once over evening prayer pray by congregate in Muslim place of worship and our dinner enough rest because tomorrow our day have planning variety games activity and bathe sea . On the morning second day we on the island stated we carry out activity that have been planned via tug-of-war and find deep sweet flour.
My group becomes champions between 4 groups. Once over our variety game’s activity bathe satisfied sea it. We too just in time play volleyball water. During me casually play with my friends not realizes is already up in the middle ocean and far from friends another. I nearly drowning me as no clever to swim, fate one of the people from my partner realize me already is far from friends another. Without dawdling time more wrong my friend come save I and Alhamdullah I safe. Me but undaunted to bathe and play another. To dark part also our activity is making BBQ via fire fish, chicken, octopus and prawn. After that BBQ's activity completed we unwinding off beach. With light our bonfire circle and wrong a friend of ours play the guitar while sing the song our demand. After pass new night we dismiss back to room respectively to rest.

On the third day also we bring by the employee in the island to wrong very attractive one place via place where we can see fishes and colorful with a lot more closely. We see variety cooler of the fish and we also manage to give fish eat in our palm own. We also opportunity to see island ' sea bed cotton, how beautiful it ALLAH SWT Pada's creation side our afternoon also have the opportunity surround of the island with board speedboat. Enjoy very. After all completed we all depart return.
so I and all friends me another has also opportunity and spent some time on vacation…..MALAYSIA'S HOLIDAYS………………..

No comments: